rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

Calwinston, A+ report. Do you every head to Ukraine though "on the fly" as I did without knowing anyone and just hope that through day/night-game approaches and hanging out in common area's, say the multitude of cafe's by Golden Gate that you'll meet friends?

I found your report of meeting women there as accurate, especially the comment about ONS not happening though I had little success in making any guy friends and I did try to approach other dude's at clubs and chat them up in both Russian and English as I was bored and needed a wingman.
Actually I had an episode by City Center-Arena area in Kiev where some drunk guy started shouting at me across the bar for being a foreigner and hitting on his women. At that point I changed to another language (German) which threw him off temporarily and then offered to buy him a drink. Had it been a bar in DC I would have asked him to step outside alas in a foreign country one can't make this mistake...

Messages In This Thread