rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever go on a date that made you realize you need to re-evaluate your game

Ever go on a date that made you realize you need to re-evaluate your game

Quote: (12-18-2013 04:37 PM)Agent 47 Wrote:  

Op, how did she exactly tell you "you need to work on your game."

She said just that lol. We got to talking about sex and I said I dont judge a woman based on when she has sex with a guy (1st date, 2nd date, etc). She said she thinks I do judge women based on this, but she didnt make a big deal about it.

Then when its tie to pay I suggest we split the chec and she said something about shes not used to doing that or whatever. Then I told her I know she realizes she is good looking and she could use guys if she wanted to. She got really offended and just let it all out... She referred back to the sex on the first date thing and she said she definitely agreed with me, but she said these are things I should not tell a girl. .

Overall, she basically said she thinks Im only interested in sex in women and "There is so much more a woman can offer" and she hates that I think that way.

I suppose the flaw in my game was... telling her how I actually think about women. Good game would have played the role, but I wasnt out for a 1st date bang, but Im sure I ruined my chances as she didnt kiss me and said I'll wait for her or some bullshit like that.

[Image: angry.gif][Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread