rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How does law school fuck up a girl?

How does law school fuck up a girl?

Quote: (05-26-2011 12:50 AM)Olympus Squared Wrote:  

I've worked for the last couple years in the politics and law area. I think its over ambition that kills people in this field, both men and women. While there are folks who go into law with good intentions and want to serve the greater good blah blah blah, most are driven ONLY by money and the hope of power. Women who want to do well have to develope a certain cut throat, almost alpha male mentatility, and the success they achieve by doing so just reinforces such behavior and transforms them into men.

This is pretty much it. It's not law school, per se, that makes girls into bitches, it's the ultra-competitive, cut-throat, petty environment of Corporate America at-large that does it. I've met plenty of masculine cunts that never spent a day in law school, but thrived in the soul-stomping, cubicle hell, corporate-office environment. I've also met nice lawyer chicks (though they're a minority). Many chicks become convinced that if she's to fulfill any of her ambitions, she basically has to turn into a man (or at least her idiotic perception of what it means to be a man).

This is one of those hybrid situations where some natural-born bitches pursue that environment out of blind ambition (for money or status, while ignoring her feminine development) and some nice girls go there with good intentions, only to get soured by the experience.

Keep in mind that--independent of all this--the natural aging process also embitters nice girls into bitches, and the three years of law school roughly corresponds to the period when that might happen anyway. If a girl takes a couple of years off after undergrad, she might be going to law school between 24 and 27. She goes in comfortably in her prime and exits near the end of it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread