rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Travelers VIP Lounge - Everything Goes

RVF Travelers VIP Lounge - Everything Goes

Sasha's whole thing now, is about being authentically YOU.

He sees traditional 'game' as guys just running round with a mask on, pretending to be someone they are not, in the hope of impressing the girl.

What he is now teaching, is expressing to the girl how you feel about her, directly and naturally. It's about becoming a better man every day, not just about game. He believes that by facing ones fears every day, one becomes more alive and more of a man. That is why I feel he is appropriate for this forum.

Sasha has acknowledged that in his own game, he realized that he was in fact hiding behind his comedy persona (he used to do stand-up in London for a living) and in fact was not being his true self. He realized the comedy and clowniness was actually holding him back from being authentic.

In this following example, you can see his progress from that realization:

I met him once in London and he is one of the few pickup guys who seems to genuinely care about not only his students but people in general. There are very few "gurus" I would recommend but he is one for sure.

His hair, clothes, jokes etc, is what he does. Why shouldn't he express himself his own way? There is no one way to get girls or go through life - how dull that would be. I doubt we'll ever see Sasha running "suit" game for example!

Here is another video from one of his residentials - taking your typical AFC guys and from the looks of things, helping them out of their personal miseries CONSIDERABLY:

If after watching those, you still don't think he has any value to offer you, no problem. Some guys have a different outlook and different needs or are already happy where they are. For anyone that likes what he does and says, come to the talk.

I got a reply email from him today and he agreed to my far cheaper offer for guys on here. Just need names for the list.

If anyone wants to go, PM me. (don't want to put it on a public forum, especially as we know the kind of usual scum who hang out in Bangkok!)

PM me and I'll be able to see who you are and get you the discount.

Messages In This Thread