rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krauser's Day Game book released

Krauser's Day Game book released

Quote: (05-25-2011 01:26 PM)Selva Wrote:  

That is just silly complaining about the price of Krauser's or any book. If there is just one sentence in that book that helps you ramp up your game then exactly what is the book worth? Twenty bucks? Seventy bucks? Priceless? Anyway, it's not like you'll be thinking how much you spent when you're enjoying some cutie polishing your knob.

Well, if after reading 175 pages I found just one sentence which was relevant for me, then I would say it was waste of time, and the author did an incredibly bad job. Even free would be too much for such a book. Trust me, you'll find more than one sentence to help your day game even if you just read the bible.

Quote:Quote:

One thing to keep in mind. You can sit and search the internet all day for tips or you can read the distilled knowledge of someone collected all in one place right away.

Are you saying this book is just filtered copypasta from Internet written by different people in different places? Then it has little value, if any. Especially if you consider the fact that pieces of knowledge which I'd filter out as irrelevant to me might be very relevant for you.

Question: have you personally seen/read this book, or you're speculating about its content?

Messages In This Thread