rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

I've always gone to Sopot in the summer. Been there 3x. Thing is...it changes so much and so fast. There are a lot of yahoos there from everywhere. But also a lot of girls. There used to be a great and I mean great club called Copacabana. Burned down. That place was a goldmine for meeting girls! Glory days! I was there last summer and started the night at CAFE FERBER on the main street. Def will be action there. Then right across the street there was some big disco. Can't remember the name. It was aiight. Thing with Sopot is you need to ask around as it changes so much. But girls come from all over. I got very lucky and met a sexy and cool girl who I am still in touch with 4 yrs later. Ah...also a good bar many locals go to is SPATIF. Could have some fun in there as well. Would not waste my time with Gdansk. It's more to see stuff than to go out. Nightlife is lame there. Same with Gdynia in my opinion. Ebody goes to Sopot at night.

Messages In This Thread