rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How open are you with your player lifestyle?

How open are you with your player lifestyle?

How would you be open about trying to fuck a lot? Every guy wants to fuck a lot. You can go around looking for excuses to talk about the last time you got laid. But the type of person who does that probably doesn't get laid because nobody fucking cares about your sex life. People might assume you fuck a lot, but not many people will ask you about it.

Even with friends, am I gonna be like, "I fucked the hottest chick last night?" No, because nobody fucking cares. He'd rather hear about how my 6'2'' 300lb ginger boss tried to rape me in a doctor's office when I was 17 and I escaped her clutches. Because that's an amusing story and me fucking some 8 is not.

Perception is weird. In high school, everyone thought I got laid a lot. I sold drugs and never went to class and shit like that. I wore trendy hip hop shit, acted like an asshole, etc. I had sex with like 3 girls total over those 3.5 years.

For the past 4 years or so, after graduating, I've never really been without a girl to fuck. I'm no player, but I can get laid pretty easily. I have a really minimalist style and don't act like a dick anymore. I'm a lot more laid-back. But I don't think anybody sees me as someone who gets laid a lot now.

Messages In This Thread