rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need to Leave Russia - Where Next?

Need to Leave Russia - Where Next?

Quote: (12-17-2013 03:50 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2013 07:04 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2013 06:52 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Arnoux/Big Dave - you are dropping good intel on Moscow.

Curious as to what a 6 or 7 looks like in Moscow? Would you say that would be an 8 in North America!

I've come to the conclusion that it's about a solid 1-point differential. So yeah, a Moscow 7 is an 8 in USA. My mind still gets blown on the metro where I'll see four or five 8+s within a 10 second period. This happens about every other day during my commute.

For me, I was thinking more like a point in a half last time I was in the US and thought about this - just for the slim bodies alone. But I've been in Russia for a long time so harder to compare now (and I'm so down on US girls and the fattitude that I don't ever bother gaming much during the short breaks when I'm back. I'm literally disgusted and shocked by the obese women (and men) in American when I go back now).

I rarely see a slim white girl in the US anymore unless it's a very high end area or she's a fitness freak or it's in NYC or Florida, or she's Asian. Many Asian girls seem to still have tight/slim bodies at least in my experience, but I'm sure that's changing too. Since I value the body/@ss more than the face on the whole my scale moves up more I guess. It's subjective but IMO it's at least a point and probably more.

FYI, in the past year or so I've noticed that Cinnabons and Dunkin Donuts are opening up all over Moscow now so maybe that will ruin this place fast? G*d I hope not...

I guess spending years in Moscow have seriously increased my standards because from my point of view, there are no 8+ in the metro. Max in the metro is 7, at the level of 8 and more girls dont take the Moscow metro anymore. Keep in mind that taking the metro in Moscow means that you don't have car, to not have a car means that you don't have enough money to buy it. Very different than any other western capital city from this perspective.

The top quality girls I wrote about above and who are not accessible to expats are the girls you will never see in the metro, in the parks or in the streets. Only in high end clubs and restaurants or being driven in a bentley or maybach. Even in clubs its quite rare to see them to be honest.
Good place to have an idea about this type of Russian is to go to Barvikha hotel or the shops and the restaurants around.

Having said all this I agree with Akula that Moscow is still a very good for dating multiple 6/7 (that might be 8 or more in USA obviously) and sometimes 8. But going to the next level will be hard, and for the top its not possible in moscow I think. To be young or good looking will not help a lot, only top level russian connections will make it. Its obvious that the expat groupies girls who go to the expat party like internation etc are not the hottest.

It is still possible to get the top of the top in deep Russia, got one in Ufa. Ufa is one of the best russian city outside moscow for girls and there is a good night life also with some solids clubs with real 80/20 ratio, that you dont see so much in moscow now. Russian language skills necessary though.

Messages In This Thread