rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dump girlfriend to get into game

Dump girlfriend to get into game

Quote: (05-24-2011 11:34 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2011 11:25 PM)SFTD Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2011 05:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2011 03:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Rah -

Your situation sounds heavy, it is amazing (for someone like me) to even comprehend a situation like yours.

"I'm going to take a month or two to decompress before I start approaching girls"

I wouldn't wait. It will only get harder.

Start saying "hello" today. No pressure, just be smooth.

It will make it easier later on.

Rah you should take it easy. Go out maybe one night per week at first. I would approach girls, but I wouldn't try to worry about banging them. Baby steps.

Amen, brother. I put so much pressure on myself to get a bang out quick it drove me crazy. Relax and enjoy creating the chase and the attention. The bang will come.

I disagree. I think the best way to get better at getting the bang is to try and get the bang, otherwise you end up with your phone full of numbers (or whatever lesser goal you set for yourself) and nothing to show for it.

Go headfirst into doing a fuckload of approaches and trying to close each one. Experiment and learn what works through practice and trial and error. Going for sex provides a natural barometer of your progress because you know you did something right when you succeed (i.e., get a notch).

The only pitfall to this is that you might get discouraged by an initial lack of progress, but recognize that game is a skill that is not easy to learn and resign yourself to the fact that there is a learning curve. When you get to the other side you won't regret putting in the work.

To each their own. It depends on the emotional situation. I've still got some baggage left from my marriage as well as a lot of stuff that's bugged me since childhood and has been the root of my betaness. I approached a lot, but now that I have a girl hooked I ain't pushing hard for the bang because she's supremely shy with me. Some chicks are in need a softer hand. As of now, she seems really laid back, and after dealing with a nutty emotional wreck like my ex-wife, the last thing I want to do is deal with an American princess cunt. But that's me. I need a break from cunts. I dunno about the OP or Rah.

Sympathy for the Devil

Messages In This Thread