rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baking Soda for deodorant?

Baking Soda for deodorant?

This stuff is the real deal! Baking soda works incredibly well. I've been using it the last few days even after 24hrs, I don't even have a hint of musk under my arms even after going to the gym. Last night before I went to bed, I rubbed some under my arms, and yes just for the sake of experiment, put it on my nuts too. So to put it to the test, I didn't shower and then went for a 25 mile bike ride. I was covered with sweat. When i got home, I sniffed my arms and no smell whatsoever. My groin doesn't even smell after all that riding. I'll never use deodorant again.

Baking soda seems like one of those wonder products that does lots of stuff. You can drink it if you have an upset stomach, you can use it on your skin and it's supposed to be great for that, you can use it to clean your house, remove smells from the garbage can or fridge. Here's an extensive list of other things it can do:

http://www.i4at.org/lib2/60soda.htm

Messages In This Thread