rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learned about gold diggers today

Learned about gold diggers today

Quote: (12-14-2013 09:24 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

HotWheels will like this one:

As to the "I take them on affordable first dates" reminded me of a story i once heard from an older woman. She was in her late 30s and had once gone on a date with the guy who owns all of the Kohls department stores...I'm pretty sure he is in his 60s.

He took her to Ella's Deli in Madison WI, which is like a mcdonald's playland madhouse (the have a full size, staffed carousel out front), combined with well portioned but cheap good food, and alot of NY Kosher deli type dishes.

This lady was so pissed that he would take her somewhere so crazy and cheap and of course never had a 2nd date, but he apparently does this with women all the time.

Game. Recognized.

Herb Kohl.

He's also a Senator and owns the Milwaukee Bucks.

As far as game goes, it depends on what the guy wants. I'd say he was screening for a LTR versus just a bang and she failed.

Her reaction shows he was correct in that instance.

Being a high profile guy I'm sure he has to play things a bit differently as well.

Messages In This Thread