rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

The next Iceland, except better with easier girls!

Quote: (12-12-2013 10:40 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Sounds great. I love white women (also brown, olive, yellow, black, red, any color) and I like the great outdoors. I just really dont care much for cold weather. How are the summers there?

I have really been wanting to find somewhere without the facebook, yolo, swagger, glued to smart phones epidemic.

As in all of Atlantic Canada, the summers in Nfld can be hit and miss, sometimes you'll have weeks of sunny weather and temps in the 70-80 range, then you'll have days or sometimes over a week of foggy, overcast weather. Best time of the year to go would be July/August for weather, and that's when the George Street Festival in St. John's happens.

The girls in Nfld are just as obsessed with smart phones and Facebook as women all over NA, but they are more down to earth, laid back and nice (approachable) than women you'll find in bigger cities. Its like that all over the east coast of Canada, people are very chill, welcoming, when I lived in Halifax, if my friends didn't want to go out, I'd roll solo and always end up partying with groups of new people.

St. John's and other east coast towns are the kind of places where you can walk up to random people (girls, whoever) and people will engage in long conversations with you. Especially if you're from far away, even the USA, people will be impressed and probably offer you drinks or invite you to house parties, which are a big thing out there.

If you're into heavy drinking, partying and can pick up girls at bars in clubs in a big cities in North America, Newfoundland or any other east coast Canadian province should be easy.

Messages In This Thread