rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver Data Sheet

Vancouver Data Sheet

Quote: (12-11-2013 10:12 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Great sheet. I'm headed out there for a 4 day excursion next weekend. Want to get in some fishing, other great outdoors things, and of course be able to capture my red maple leaf (Canadian flag). I'll actually be on Vancouver Island in the town of Nanaimo. Will the cold be an impentetrable cockblock? Any recommendations for Nanaimo and/or Vancouver near the ferry landing?

It doesnt get cold here. Nanaimo will be a bigger cockblock than any weather could be.

There are some pubs at the ferry in Horseshoe Bay where you can get beer to go. Grab a 6, put it in your bag and find a spot on the deck where the smokers are.
Or just wander the inside of the boat if its too cold for you until you find a girl and grab a seat next to them. Island girls are amazing and friendly.

Victoria is not better than Vancouver, but it has lots of women for a city its size and they are friendlier.

Messages In This Thread