rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is the Manosphere anti-Vegan?

Why is the Manosphere anti-Vegan?

Quote: (12-11-2013 06:04 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

I think what vegans and vegetarians miss is that pure grass fed meat is completely different from big ag poisonous meat...If my only choice was veganism and corn fed beef I think I would go with veganism.... But since I can choose to eat and do eat healthy animals I don't see how their arguments hold any weight... Especially because I am willing to bet all these studies they run, the people in them are eating sick animals and not healthy ones.

This is 100% true. But lets be fair here, the vast majority of people are either unaware of this fact, or can't afford real grass-fed biological meat. 99% of us eat sick animals, not healthy ones.

Luckily I can afford grass-fed biological meat, and so when I do eat meat (usually 3 to 4 times a week), I'll make sure to get proper meat from an healthy animal raised on a local farm and butchered by a local butcher.

Messages In This Thread