rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Optimal strategy for banging rich girls in London (and maybe New York too)

Optimal strategy for banging rich girls in London (and maybe New York too)

^^^DistantLight nails it.

I've met tons of hot, rich girls. The piece of the puzzle that ties it together is "cold-approach". i.e. Ill light up a joint outside and join(or get joined by) a group of randoms. I truly enjoy meeting new people.

I've met random dudes who liked me and put me on their table of a bunch of girls. And I've met girls who've put me at their tables w/all their friends. I've partied w/cartel members, actors, lawyers, doctors, hipsters, Dbags, finance dudes, club owners. Its all in good fun. When you establish a "network", its easy to drop into other people and they in turn introduce you to others.

Took me about a year, but I've finally reached a sort of "top" in terms of LA-club game.

I also maintain contacts w/my promoter friends by hanging w/them "off-clock"- dinner w/them at dope restaurants, smoking weed w/them outside the club, running around afterparties, throwing them bday gifts. Just basic human interactions imo.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread