rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

*POLL* Face, Body or Total Package: Which way do you lean?

*POLL* Face, Body or Total Package: Which way do you lean?

I just pretty much need to have the whole package but for me the focus is on the body first, then the face. I would much prefer a 9 body / 6 face than the other way around. I think Krauser said something along the lines of "I don't have a particular type, I like all kinds of girls, but if she's curvy or a bigger girl she's gotta have big breasts, but if she's got a washer board stomach and is tight and toned then smaller tits are ok." I'm more accepting of the latter type, and am very turned off by any sort of chunkiness around the waste & legs. If she's got any cellulite whatsoever it's really a huge turn-off, especially if she's also got small tits - double whammy. Fat arms are also a real pet peeve of mine.

IMO, all of those 'bootylicious' girls Soup's commenting on and saying thye are fat - well they are fat, and I think they all will end up with really nasty cellulite and fat rolls and/or stretch marks at some point, probably once they hit their 30s. They are definitely borderline fat now and somebody photoshopped their pics for sure. The first girl has a mannish face too. There's nowhere to go but down for them. It won't turn out well if that's what they look like at a younger age. Doesn't mean you still can't bang them now though of course, but not my type.

If a women is still fit and in shape in her late 20s/early 30s she'll have a much better chance of looking good for awhile I'd say. As women age their tits and @ss sag and that can get pretty nasty so they need to do extra work to maintain their figures.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread