rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to ask a girl if she is "420 friendly" (in legal weed areas)

How to ask a girl if she is "420 friendly" (in legal weed areas)

It definitely doesn't help me get laid any. To me a stoner chick still needs gaming just like any other girl.

What it does help me with is logistics.

Like I mentioned earlier, in one move im essentially issuing a pretty powerful compliance test to see where she stands overall (is she cool/prude/dtf/etc), getting her isolated and getting us both stoned and comfortable. 3 in 1. These factors are what helps me, not necessarily the weed.

I'm going to adopt WIA's "when in doubt pull it out" philosophy and put extra focus into maintaining frame during the process. It brings me back to when I was young and smoking cigarettes, I realized the less apologetic I was about it the less it mattered, whether the girl was against smoking/didn't care or whatever. There's no reason this wouldn't apply to weed smoking as well. I guess since weed is "illegal" I felt they would have more of a hang up about it.

Messages In This Thread