rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young guy who is worried about his love future due to a variety of factors, help!

Young guy who is worried about his love future due to a variety of factors, help!

Hopefully I am in the right place. I found this place by way of another forum which I have received infarctions from because I posted a race thread too many. A moderator of that forum told me to com here and here I am, I heard if I tell the people of my problems here they will help me.

As you can read by my location I do not live in a very diverse or out there place. I live in the American southeast, not Miami, not Atlanta, not Nashville but the stereotypical south (and not the good kind of stereotypical with the southern hospitality).

My parents have a job that brought us here. Recently I graduated high school but the high school I went to was down in the dumps, we had classes out in trailers, had to share books, and honestly it was a really bad school, SAT scores were below national average. My GPA was not the highest due to issues at home and I rarely learned anything at all. Result? I have to go to a local university here which isn't that bad, has great professors but I live at home during college.

I am an 18 year old male. I live in the south and it isn't like I am a complete loner. I went to the school prom without a date but still 4 girls danced with me, I have girls talk to me and I talk to them, I have received the numbers of multiple girls.

Huge issue. A lot of them are

1. Above my age group, like 3 years above.
2. Live far away from me.
3. Some are White and down here they don't take kindly to Brown guys with White girls, at least not in my town. Guys will start fights for it.
4. I am not really into Black girls, seriously, no racist but the attraction just isn't there for them.

I worry, I want to grow older, become a doctor (not intensely competitive like heart surgeon but maybe dermatologist) and travel the world. I want to marry a foreign lady but I don't know how tough that would be for me since I am not a White American man.

This has made me OCD and has ruined me in a way. There is no way for me to know anything. I am the only person in my town who is not Black or White, we have sprinkles of Vietnamese people here though....

Messages In This Thread