rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Reasons Why 9s and 10s are easier
Reasons Why 9s and 10s are easier
I agree with the consensus: there are some holes in this theory.

First, if you live in a place like MIA, NYC or LA (where the 10s tend to flock) you're in the deep jungle with guys who have thermo-nuclear plastic in their wallets. Don't think for a second that 10s don't get approached by guys with Gulfstream keys. I've known some super-hotties and the stories they tell of the offers wealthy men have given them would boggle the mind of event the most fantastical of romance writers. I knew a chick who was offered a GOLD PLATED HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL. Who the fuck gold plates a Benji? How do you even do that? But that's how ridiculous some of these cats have it.

I'm not saying the 9 and 10 thing can't be done. But if you think the competition is weak, I question how much experience you have in the field. Maybe you're Will Smith and the panties just melt off for you, but for us mere mortals that is very tough earth to till.

Messages In This Thread