rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Reasons Why 9s and 10s are easier
Reasons Why 9s and 10s are easier
Quote: (12-09-2013 01:17 PM)Frank Mackey Wrote:  

"I notice that a lot of men have some seriously limiting beliefs when it comes to this. I suspect this is the problem with your lack of success. If you approach and adequately game 10 girls who are attractive, and 10 girls who are not, you have a higher chance of getting the attractive girl. This is my point, it sounds like you people are not even approaching 9's, and even if you did all of these beliefs you have are probably cockblocking the hell out of you (in terms of the vibe you put off). Of course you will only get laid by 7s if 90% of your approaches are 7s and you are self-cockblocking yourself on the 9s."

Steve, I'm an average looking guy and in 2012 when I was single I banged at least three 9s (sort of girls Mcqueen posts here in "what do you think is a 10" thread) and a few 7s and 8s, all from different nationalities, so I really don't have any lack of confidence problems... I do approach them, and sometimes I bang them. I did not bang much 5s or 6s, because I simply was not interested. But the ones I met were very interested in me.

This being said, you're right when you say many guys shy away from getting the trophies. That is completely true. But it was not exactly the main point of your thesis in this thread.

Compare your game on the 9s with your game on the 6s. There are very few men in the world that truly treat both equally. With 9s we are more careful, there is something different about our vibe and the way we present ourselves.

My point is that a specific game on a 9 will yield a higher change of sex than the same game on a 6. The problem is getting to the point where your beliefs and past experience give you a mentality where you are allowed to do this. Very few men have reached this point.

I have noticed even the best players will give out bad game on 9s without even realizing. And then they complain that they are harder.

Messages In This Thread