rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is online dating is ruining night game?

Is online dating is ruining night game?

Quote: (12-08-2013 06:49 PM)Neo Wrote:  

I want to clarify my post, I doubt I'll quit online dating over the long term. For me the big thing was straight up burnout from it and the fact that I was getting better looking girls in real life.

Online I would message all caliber of girls and fuck all types. Most of you guys have seen my responses to the "Would you hit it thread." I'd get cute ones, but it got to the point where I couldn't stand them for even the few hours it took for me to hook up.

Several times over the past year I'd be having an epiphany while smashing an online chick from behind...I'd be there and think to myself, this isn't much better than jerking off tonight.

You can just feel the difference with online girls who have 100 dicks on tap, versus a girl who is not online.

I remember Roosh wrote a blog post a while back, saying something to the effect that he felt he should be compensated for hooking up with these girls. That's exactly how I was feeling, they were getting so much more out of it than me, smashing these girls was like a slight step above my hand for the night. Hence the burnout factor.

Sure it's all good, I'm getting laid, but still it left something to be desired. I'm not saying girls not online aren't promiscuous as well, but there is definitely a difference in behavior, flakiness factor, and personality in my opinion.

My man---some of this stems from the fact that these wenches know that if your date doesn't work out all they have to do is pull out their phone and there will be 7 other thirsty simps READY to entertain them that same night (As you touched on) Some of them show up with the proverbial chip on their shoulder, and I've shown them the door. Few times out of curiousity, I've logged on only to see them ALREADY back online searching for dick. LOL

That only serves to INCREASE the flakey factor and boost their bitchiness. These loserettes KNOW that the there is a near full inbox waiting for them to check. Ego served, Attention given.

MDP

Messages In This Thread