rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dump girlfriend to get into game

Dump girlfriend to get into game

@thegerman

You have at least seven good reasons to start the process of moving on. As I've told other guys on this board before: if you gone as far as creating an account on a board like this to just to ask for advice on whether to stay with your girlfriend, your decision has been made.

Reasons You Should Leave this Girl ASAP

Reason #1: Seeking Advice
First things first: just opening your mouth (or your computer, in this case) about something like this is sign that you can't contain your frustrations and doubts anymore. It likely means you've been harboring these feelings for a long-time--a tell-tale sign.

Reason #2: You're Hungry

Quote: (05-22-2011 12:25 PM)thegerman Wrote:  

I am 22 and my gf is the only woman i've slept with...

Reason #3: You Have the Potential for Better and You Know It

i'm not bad looking and not a huge fool with girls

Reason #4: You're Bored to Tears with this Girl

i'm realising that i'm getting somewhat bored in the relationship, but i still feel love for my girl.

Reason #5: You're Tired of Exhausting Your Finite Resources on Her

But lately i don't really want to invest much more time/money in her when i'd rather be out in bars etc..

Reason #6: You Don't Want to Stress Over Creeping

I have no moral issues with having affairs but i see her basically every day and she phones me a lot. Besides, what little time I have left from my studying she wants me to spend with her.

Reason #7: You're Not As Attracted to Her As You Used to Be and You're Trying to Argue with Your Softened Boner

she's maybe a 6/7, sweet natured, although has put on a little weight over course of time

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread