rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls crying during sex

Girls crying during sex

How do you deal with a girl crying during sex? Not through pain or anything, but her just being emotional. First time it happened to me over the weekend and I wasn't really sure how to handle it.

Without getting into too much detail, I friendzoned this girl i've been banging last week through a text and basically went radio silent. I couldn't really get laid the last week (so much for my ego) so I made up a b.s. excuse why I did it and flipped it in a way so that it seemed like I accepted her back.

So on Friday she's on top of me pounding away and then she just starts crying with her tears landing on my face and I'm thinking what the fuck FUCK FUCK don't put some rape charge on me. And then I asked her what's wrong and then she started apologizing "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry" and this whole time she's still bouncing away. Then she said "i thought I lost you." So at this point it clicked in what she was crying about. But I didn't really know what to say so I just told her it's okay it's just you and me tonight, and then said I like it that you're being honest and showing your emotions. Anyway we still kept banging and she was hornier than ever.

I guess this was a "beta" answer so 1) what would you guys have said? and 2) is this a crazy girl behavior? This girl isn't on any meds but she is taking birth control

Messages In This Thread