rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Works, Even for the Facially Disfigured

Game Works, Even for the Facially Disfigured

Gentlemen, I have now banged 2 girls in my life.

This past Tuesday night I went on a okcupid date at a mexican place with a bar. We meet at 9 PM, had 2 rounds of margaritas and then I walked her to the metro, where the night ended with a hug. I figured the date was a bust and planned to not txt her for at least 2 days later. Well as it turned out she txted me this past Thursday asking me how my day was going. We set up an ice-skating date for tonight (Saturday). We went ice-skating; there was some kino during the iceskating as I was holding her hand and occasionally catching her before she fell. At dinner we sat across from each other, no kino, but we had 2 beers. As we got up to go she asked me what the plan was - I said "we'll go walk through the park." We walked through the park, eventually stopping at a railing overlooking the water, and we went from my arm around her to kissing, which led to groping.

Midway thru, she pulled and said something along the lines of "we need to figure out the next stop in the seduction process, it's too cold out here." So I then said 'Well we could go this bar right near here and step inside, or we could go back to my place." She then said laughed and said "I'm not having sex with you." And at that point I knew I was good. So we kept making out and groping each other. Eventually, I said "let's get out of here" and we started walking out of the park and eventually grabbed a cab and went back to my place.

We got back, started making out, undressed on the couch in my room, and then I picked her up and threw her on my bed. I fingered her, tried to put it in her - she said to get a condom but I refused as I'm allergic to latex, and then she went down on me, and then eventually she climbed on top of me and we had sex.

I think the key lesson here for me is that even when I think a situation is fucked or I didn't succeed enough or escalate enough (i.e. the first date), sometimes the girl still digs you and will come back around.

I think I'm still too beta post-coitus with cuddling and kissing her, and when she was getting ready to go I told her she could stay and I joked that I wasn't done with her just yet.

Guys, I'm gonna keep posting updates in this thread so as to help others realize that looks don't matter. I'm 5'7", somehow both skinny and fat, facially disfigured, losing hair, etc...

Messages In This Thread