rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Christian McQueen Show Suggestions/Comments

The Christian McQueen Show Suggestions/Comments

Quote: (12-07-2013 06:06 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Forgot to add this as well: if you'd like to 'call in' and ask a question, to be played on the show and then I'll answer it, record your message here. Similar to making it 'live', until I actually get the show live.

http://www.ChristianMcQueen.com/askchristian

Excellent idea, I really think you can fill a void that Tariq Nasheed left, when he switched macklessonsradio to tariqradio.com, a lot of guys aren't hip to Tariq Nasheed, but I have been a loyal listener to his show until recently.

Basically, he switched from spitting the hot fire game to mostly talking about black social issues, which personally don't interest me at all. Tariq would answer a lot of calls from listeners and have a few central game concepts and issues he would discuss on the show. Based on episode two so far, I think I will be a loyal listener to the show, and may have to even call is with a guest question if I got a good one.

Messages In This Thread