rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Pay for Play" documentary on prostitution in the Dominican Rep.

"Pay for Play" documentary on prostitution in the Dominican Rep.

Quote: (05-20-2011 09:46 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:34 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 01:11 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2011 12:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

How do the women who go there for prostitutes look? Disgusting or decent?

Unless you like black women it is pointless to go to DR for p4p. Even then most these grls are very poor and not well kept. If p4p is ur thing then Colombia, Costa Rica, and Brazil is where u will find the 8-10's imo.

Dash he asked about how the women who come (gringas) here look ?
Not the ones that are already here (local dominicans)

And I disagree, you go to Santiago (city full of 9-10's and some 13's) and some other cities here you get a whole different mix some look 100% white until they speak spanish.

But I like em Carmel/Bronze !!

It's all a question about of what you consider "100% White" I am sure they are out there but I have never met a Dominicana either in the DR or in the US that could pass as "white" regardless what part of Spain they claim their family is from. So Dash is correct, if you aren't into Black or Mullatto women DR isn't the place for you. But yes, Santiago has a ton of bad bitches.

Speaking of into black women, someone recently came back from Trinidad. I just purchased my ticket and I'll be there for under a week. I'll arrive there on the 18th of June. Can someone lead me to the thread that was opened on that. I'll need advice from deebow and that other guy. I also have other islanders tell me that Trinidad is dangerous. What are the dos and donts?
Thanks

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread