rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do men want to be rock stars and women want to be models?

Why do men want to be rock stars and women want to be models?

I was randomly approached at a food festival on the weekend by a couple of younger filmmakers who said they recognised me from the chorus of the theatre production I was acting in back in October, that my look and presence was exactly what they were looking for in their lead character, and would I be interested in starring as the lead in their independent movie.

The ears of every girl in the immediate-vicinity *instantly* pricked up through the conversation. I'm always amazed at the incredible social-awareness attractive girls have. I was being intensely-scrutinised and girls were on their best behaviour, with open body language and welcoming smiles, that made the girl I was with cling to me possessively.

She wouldn't shut up about the offer for the rest of the night, and mounted me in the car before we even left the carpark without me making the slightest effort to game her for sex in the vehicle.

I suspect this is why guys become rock stars and actors. It makes women so easy that if you lack game or attractiveness, they'll bang you anyway.

Not big ball trolling: I've still got to pass the audition. I doubt I'll do it, especially as I got the 'we don't have money yet to pay anyone' speech that I'd expect from a millenial in the creative arts.

Messages In This Thread