rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Countries for Friendship

Best Countries for Friendship

Aussies - Gotten along very well with them while traveling throughout Europe..though I haven't experienced the abrasive ones in Koh Phanang yet...

Brits - Pretty cool for the most part...though the ones in Eastern Europe I tend to avoid.

German - Stiff demeanor but very sincere people that make great friends. Lots of substance.

Western Polish - Western Polish dudes tend to be cool. I can't remember actually getting cockblocked..ok maybe one guy, but others tried showing me a good time while trying to play wingman during my visit in May 2012. Great discussions & bonding with them.

Slovak - Outgoing dudes, polite, and welcoming.

Hungarian - Lot of polite older folks 40+, but the young people in general are very cliquish & get on my nerves. Even have an American friend of Hungarian descent who agreed with me whether it be the new money or just everyday young person there.

Spanish - Outside of Barcelona, very cool people. I remember getting lot of dirty looks from the Catalan crowd as Asians there are perceived as pretty inferior least from my experiences. Rest of Spain totally legit though this was from interactions from locals & transplants in Madrid.

Serbs - Very cool outgoing people. The women are a tough nut I couldn't figure out, but random mixed sets and guys would invite me to have a drink or eat with them if they saw me out alone in Belgrade. Even bought me food or drinks too even though I insisted no.

Mexico - Very cool folks out in DF. The fact that we like pursuing Latinas gives us even more common ground. I'm classified as "Chinito" down there, but in....

Brazil - I'm considered "Japones." I get the benefit of the doubt when I'm in any part of Brazil because they are very curious about Asian people. As some alluded to, they can be quite cliquish and roll in their packs, but the best way to crack them is to talk to some random guys while asking a question, which should result in being introduced to their crew and most importantly the chicks...Portuguese almost a must though.

Messages In This Thread