rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Countries for Friendship

Best Countries for Friendship

This is the second or third time that I think about a thread and you create exactly the same thread haha (I was thinking more, what nationality of males makes the best friends?)

I have to go with spanish cats (Straight from Spain). The spanish cats that I have met abroad were always cool as fuck. Super social, talk to everybody (none of that sense of superiority) and I usually connect pretty well with them. The person that I hang out the most from this forum is a spanish cat, super cool cat.

Second, probably black americans. The most educated brothers out there. Highly into women, tend to be approaching machines, ambitious, they tend to have very good jokes, etc Of course I am talking about the most educated ones, not just any black american.

I have also met some cool cats from Argentina (Funny enough, I always used to think that I wouldn't connect with them).

In general, I would say expats always tend to make better friends. They have been more exposed and they are just totally different from a person who has never been abroad. Like my friends in the UK that never left and have no interest in doing so, because they think the UK is the greatest country ever smh

Messages In This Thread