rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of Beta Anger Sublimation

Examples of Beta Anger Sublimation

I've said it before. When you factor in the women with multiple baby daddy's, fat women, and the ones who are happy as long they have beta orbiters nonstop - the US is almost as bad as China in terms of ratios. It might even be worse.

Also, the illegal immigration wave of the 90s to mid 2000's brought in more men. I'm not sure the statistics on it, but something like 3 illegal immigrant men for every 1 illegal immigrant woman.

The prostitution angle is something that I'll address too.

It should be legalized. I see it in bars across America, whether it be a smaller or big city, so many single guys just go out with the intent to drink themselves into oblivion because they know the chance of bringing home a woman they like is very low, or they go for a woman they aren't even attracted to, just as some sort of sexual mitigation, since it is a biological need for men.

There's always gonna be wackos regardless, but it would definitely be good for society. Feminists don't want men to have easy access to sex. Fat women know their stock value would plummet from thirsty dudes. At the same time, those guys typically don't want them, and only need to get off. The ratios don't help. I do believe there would be less drunk drivers if it were legalized, considering a big reason guys get so drunk is only because they're not bringing a woman home. When men went on dates, they wouldn't so focused on sex and could probably actually enjoy the date and get to know the person instead of running a dinner/bar tab wondering is she's gonna go home with him. Any woman (even fat) has her fan club on facebook, and ratios are partially to blame.

Even with all the gays, men in prison, stationed overseas, there are more men in the 18-44 age bracket.

Only in America is abortion legal, but prostitution is not.

Messages In This Thread