rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older White Woman Gave Me Ride Home

Older White Woman Gave Me Ride Home

Invite her in for a drink. Or snacks.

You never know why you get approached. I was just walking outside and this 55 year old lady yelled at me "nice arms it looks like you workout." We chatted a little and she said she has made a New Years resolution (starting a month early) to be extra nice to people and compliment them as much as possible, but the real reason was she was in a bad place with her 28 year old son who she felt distanced himself too much from her by moving out of state, and she wanted to talk about that and get it off her chest....just goes to show, you never know....

Then right after, I was approached by a little 18 year old hottie as I was getting into my new car who said "nice! I really like your car." So i reply, "thanks...wanna go for a ride." She replied back all snarkily, "Nice try. I don't think so mister." LOL!!! So it got me thinking why would she have even said something in the first place if she wasn't interested in at least having a short conversation.

Who knows? You just gotta keep doing what you're doing.

But at the same time, I believe in the law of state transference...so if you're in a really sexual state, the girl will quickly get the same way.

Messages In This Thread