rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Examples of Beta Anger Sublimation

Examples of Beta Anger Sublimation

Quote: (12-01-2013 05:42 PM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2013 04:29 PM)j r Wrote:  

It seems that there is a fundamental split in the manosphere between the angry betas, who make up the ranks of the MRAs, and the more libertine game types.

Personally, I don't have much sympathy for the bitter beta types. They are like feminists in that they expect society to be completely structured to give them what they want. That's not the way the world works. Sorry.

I thought this was the split as well, coming from the MRA side first.

But after discovering this site, I realize that isn't the case.

It seems to be split among the young guys who think the only goal in life is to get laid and the older/more experienced guys who realize how much damage feminism is doing to our lives.

________

I hear you, man. I really do. But you've got to stay positive and keep the morale up. Otherwise it's just darkness. Like you, I was a very young guy in the 1990s and it was about the same as today in the US, with the major difference being the internet/social media has made women worse.

Don't abandon yourself to despair. Because then it just becomes a bottomless pit...there's no end to it. You are absolutely right about most of the things you're saying, but you've got to find ways of getting around the obstacles. Those ways are:

1. Travel abroad frequently, or take an extended sabbatical abroad to unplug from the Matrix.
2. Target foreign women here in the US, as G Manifesto does and has advocated. I also do this.

We're living in dark times. If it makes you feel any better, know that this has happened periodically in history. In the early medieval centuries in Europe, the chaos and violence of society drove many men to retreat from the responsibilities of marriage by entering monastic orders. I'm not advocating this, only stating that we are now in a new landscape from what our fathers and grandfathers knew. We need to adapt or we will perish.

Do not despair...I made my resolution on this issue a while ago and that's why I signed up for this stuff here. That's why I do this.

I'm not going to let these fuckheads get the better of me. On the contrary. We're coming after them....hard.

Messages In This Thread