rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex is a waste of time

Sex is a waste of time

I've found that sex just for sex does become boring at some point.

The desire for pickup and new partners is partly driven by the desire for novel experiences. When the experience is no longer novel, but predictable or played out, it's less pleasurable.

The solution this is to change your game. The same way using the same line on a girl will eventually become boring, using the same pickup style, targeting the same type of girl, or seeking the same experiences will also eventually become boring.

Most one night stands are what a friend of mine calls "empty calorie connections" - it feels like you're being nourished, but you're not. When men start talking about all the ways they can please a woman he just smiles and says "ah, but how well does she please you?"

Seek more nourishing experiences. Go for higher quality women, deeper connection, travel...

Part of the struggle I've noticed (at least for me) is finding women I respect, who can support me in more than just my need to get off. Many American women have rejected the feminine, and in doing so forgotten how to nurture men and support then in their purpose.

Elliot Hulse has a video about this somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9rZ0LNIk...1y&index=6

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread