rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-08-2013 04:07 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

No other senior member attracts so much hate. It's really a fascinating phenomenon. I think people see the gun and the fancy suits and it gets their hamster spinning. We often fear and criticize what we don't understand or can't relate to.

Without knowing this is the case, just from my own life experience, a lot of men that live in nice places grew up in utter shit holes. And they are making the best of life. They are doers. They are not stuck in the same old town/neighborhood/shitty family/situation they were born into. Most of these people immigrate to where they want to be, in location, mind frame, lifestyle and pleasure. They scrape, fight and bludgeon their way out of a bad situation and create the life they want.

So when I hear someone say "Its just too expensive" "Oh its just too hard" "Oh its too much" "Well we all can't be" "My sciatica" etc etc, nothing turns my stomach more. This is the talk I hear in people who have never lived with intent, or at least ATTEMPTED to. This is how they react to someone who has, they will call him every name in the book. I will never criticize the musician, artist, contractor or the corporate guy who started from zero, doing what he wants. No one is handed anything. Suits at Macy's are $100. Going out 5 nights a week is average, AVERAGE! Most of these basic tenants that are getting shit on are typical lifestyles from where your not from. People cant wrap their heads around the fact that things are DIFFERENT from their scene.

Its not worth even returning the monkey shit toss if someone has an inflexible brain. I actually think its the start of dementia or alzheimer's, the inability to have a flexible brain, to stick and move to the best result, learn/adapt, attain something or even appreciate it in others.

Messages In This Thread