rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worldstar: Pack of Ratchets Pummels and Tazes Man After Spitting Game

Worldstar: Pack of Ratchets Pummels and Tazes Man After Spitting Game

Quote: (11-30-2013 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

This video comes to you from New Orleans. The man seems to have been fucked up on something when this approach flamed out. I don't have much sympathy for his bad game, but the law shouldn't just come down on him. A few of those girls are just as guilty. The beast who's built like Dr. Robotnik didn't hesitate to use her taser on him a few times. Another girl tried to steal his wallet.

Eeeewwww, if shit is that bad to where he's approaching groups of creatures like that, he needs to seriously take some time to re-evaluate his life. There's absolutely no excuse to be approaching OR getting rejected by Whale-ephants. And someone needs to let girls know that leggings are not for everyone. The giant in the beige leggings is built like a Hot Pocket that's over stuffed on one end.

Quote: (11-30-2013 06:34 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Why does the fat lizard have a taser? Who is gonna try it with her? She the last option in the group. Unless she was the designated holder for the evening...

Fat bitches get raped too. I can't imagine by who, but desperation is a bitch.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Messages In This Thread