rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

Sweet g man I 'll attempt some restaurants the only head scratcher you listed is kokkari that's basically a business meeting place with 30+ year olds unless I'm going to try and bang a waitress.

To the rest of the comments you really can't compare a girl visiting another city. We all know this. Any time a girl visits a city "sex doesn't count" in her mind. It's like me saying girls from LA are easy when they come visit SF which is very true, but it's vacation sex.

@philly I find that odd this year was the biggest decline I have ever seen nightlife wise. I am friends with the right people, owners of the top spots mentioned on here and few I won't even mention since they are the last stragglers remaining. Even the owners have raised drink prices at an attempt to make money off the new tech money.

Anyway, all that said I'll add restaurant game but overall I'll stick to all my comments in the is thread. Get out there and get rejected your game is going to go thru the roof

Messages In This Thread