rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Inner Fire Drives Men To Be White Knights For Women?

What Inner Fire Drives Men To Be White Knights For Women?

[Image: 500px-White_Knight.jgp.jpg]

What would drive a man to white knight?

We have seen many men come onto ROK and post dumb shit about being pro-feminist, respectful of women, etc.

To me, sex = female approval for most men, so I don't see sex as the end goal, as I think white knights are chasing female approval.

Further I think white knights see women as inferior to men, and so they feel they need to protect the poor women from the consequences of their words or actions. They end of getting burned by women because they remind women how little they think of themselves, so white knights present them an opportunity to burn off their self hatred.

What are your personal theories on the social phenomenon? I still the same dumbasses, on Facebook & in real life, still playing this simp game into their mid to late 20's. Seems like women tolerate white-knighting from young men but seem to expect them to grow out of it after college/getting a job/married.

Thoughts?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread