rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Quote: (11-27-2013 07:00 PM)zarzuelazen Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2013 08:36 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Courage Rebourn, my observations have been exactly the same. I actually gave up on OKCupid completely and deleted my profile last week after being on the site for 2 years. No point in spending countless hours to just get a 2-3% reply rate and even then with below average girls. I do follow some minimal criteria which possibly results in my low reply rate, such as only hitting up girls with college education or 21 and over, and unfortunately for every 20 or so messages I send i'll get maybe one strong response [Image: angry.gif]

On-line sites like OKCupid seem to be 'meat markets'. Either you need to be extremely good-looking or else turn total bad-boy. I do notice that acting like a total bad-boy (roissy style) seems to get responses.

Western women tend to be extremely negative online. Their profiles are full of complaints about what they DON'T like, instead of focusing on what they like. They don't respond to guys that come at them "right," but WILL take the time to respond if you insult them or challenge them in some way. I've found a lot of that "I hate liars" thing in South American women and Filipinas too. I guess they deal with a lot of that with their own men, so they're distrustful, but they'll still respond and chat with you if you come at them properly.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread