rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Balkans vs The Baltics

The Balkans vs The Baltics

I have not been to the Baltics, but the Latvian family that spends each summer at the beach in Bulgaria say prices are way higher back home.
So I say cost-wise Balkans are better.

Women-wise... gotta say this guy's daughter is a pretty hot Latvian teenager, and if she represents a typical Latvian, girls there are hot. Couldn't say better or worse than Bulgarians, but a very different type - blonde, blue-eyed, tall, vs. shorter, darker, more mixed-race Mediterranean look down here.

Food - Balkan cuisine has borrowed a lot from the Greek and Turkish ones, so I'm sure Roosh, if you like your Mom's home-cooked meals you gotta find something you like here. Baltic cuisine I'm not familiar with, I haven't heard about it being world-famous. If it's anything like next-door Netherlands... suffice it to say when I go to Amsterdam (every couple of months on business) I eat at KFC now after having tried the local meals.

Weather - in summertime it may be cooler and nicer in the Baltics vs. the Balkans where it is usually 30-35 degrees C during July/August. However, this means beach and warm water in the sea, so many tourists come for vacation here. Plus, it's very nice in the evenings and if you do night game primarily the weather is the best (or at the beach you can run day game too, people won't notice you are sweaty and smelly)

So, I say, the score is 0.5:3.5 for the Balkans, with quality of women being the only area where they are equal, and everything else - win for the Balkans.

Messages In This Thread