rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek Islands Thread

Greek Islands Thread

Last year I visited the Island of Crete (stayed 1week) for the first time. This is also the only Greek Island I have been two, so I can't comment on the others. So here is my two cents.

Crete is a nice place, it has alot of beautiful beaches, good food, easy to get around. People are nice and respectful.
During the summer months the nightclubs and bars are full of drunk Scandinavians out looking for some fun. (Y'all know about Scandinavian girls and one-night stands...?!?)
I stayed in Chania, and I think this is not the best place for partying on the Island.
Also Crete is a typical charter/packedge type of destination. Alot of families and older people coming here. Even in restaurants you can find menus in norwegian, swedish,dansih++ ...hate that shit!!
It's not cheap, Well you can get drunk fairly cheap, drinking the local piss!

The guy at the hostel asked me for how long I was staying; when I told him I only had a week, he said I could just forget about the local girls then. He told me I need more time than that to get in their pants!
So best chance are the girls coming for a week or two looking for fun.
Bottom line...for partying and girls, I would not go back to Crete!

Messages In This Thread