rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Hot new game called "Knock out"

Here are some facts. Only about 2% of American whites have owned slaves. I, like so many in our public schools, is brainwashed to think of ourselves, Whites, as evil oppressors. Meanwhile, America and the rest of Western Civilization have abolished slavery over a century ago, while it still happens today in most African countries.

Fuck white guilt. Back when Blacks didn't have welfare (and free healthcare, subsidized rent, food stamps and tons of other social services) they knew they had to rely on their families, communities and their church to live well. And you know what? The illegitimacy rate was lower in the 40s then even in the White community. Black boys and girls grew up with fathers, in strict, Christ-centered homes. Welfare and abortion has helped destroy American Black society. Millions incarcerated and murdered, as well as almost 20 million black unborn babies. All thanks to Democratic initiatives.

I used to be a big liberal. I even voted for Obama the first time. Then I got a job working in the inner city and I realized just how shitty a lot of American blacks are. Oh sure, there's assholes in every nationality, but disproportionately, American Blacks are maybe the worst of the big three groups in America. And it's most the fault of Democrat policies.

Mainland Africans and Caribbeans can't stand American Blacks. I've literally met over a dozen Africans who were brimming with hatred for American Blacks. Every stereotype you've ever heard "lazy", "violent", "welfare dependent", "fat", they said them. They hate to be associated with them.

I'm sure someone will say "hey, there are more whites on Welfare!" Well, yeah, there are. Because there are tons more Whites in the country overall. Over 50% of Blacks live on some form of welfare, while only 20% of Whites do. And yes, it's unfair that that while most Blacks are law-abiding and work for a living they get stereotyped this way. But you know what, Blacks almost NEVER critique their own communities. At least not when a White guy's around. And they support race-hustling hucksters as their representatives and call people like Larry Elder and Bill Cosby "uncle Toms" for "betraying" their race by having the gall to criticize their own race.

One of my co-workers, who's half African, boasted of how his people sold members of the lowest tribes to the Americans and Europeans in the slave trade. I've never seen so much anti-African American racism as I have from Mainland Africans.

Messages In This Thread