rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-24-2013 05:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You are still not getting it. (Which is the reason I keep having to repeat it).

This goes way beyond "Suits". This is a skillset you need to have which Suits or better yet, Custom Suits plays a role in.

My point is that in Miami, and more specifically South Beach, if you are not at the Top, you get nothing.

Only the Apex Predators feed.

It really is like The Jungle.

You have Silverback Gorillas that mate with multiple groups of girls. And the rest eat grass and shrubs.

If you are a herd animal, or a hostel dweller (which is even lower on the food chain) you die a bloody watery death.

I think that I am getting it - it is starting to sink it - like the little bunny in the pot, Now getting beaten over the head by the lid of the pot. OUCHIE!!! That is hurting G-Man. Ouch, ouch, ouch.

IF Miami is REALLY like that jungle of silverbacks (and I do NOT want to become a silverback), then surely I would NOT want to spend very much time in that jungle - even better reason to experience some aspect of living virtually, so I do NOT have to be MURDERED.

Accordingly, I am glad to be able TO LIVE outside, and in that respect, I feel suficientemente HAPPY. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread