rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 gf's "in love" how to keep both
gf's "in love" how to keep both
It's called polyamory. There's already lots of solid frames there.

If you set that frame from the begining - that you want love, intimacy, affection, and FREEDOM - and that you can both have all those things without exclusivity - then her jealously will seem petty.

I remember being in bed with a girl and telling her I was getting involved with someone else at the same time. She asked who and I told her. She said, "aw! I love that girl. She's a good pick." Both of us were versed in the language of polyamory, and had set that frame from the start. Still friends with both girls.

Polyamory has a LOT of pitfalls... if you don't have game. Often people will use it as a way to bounce from partner to partner and avoid real intimacy, or a girl will say she is "polyamorous" when she is really just "polyfuckorous" to avoid feeling like a slut. If you don't buy the hippy free love utopic stuff that comes out of polyamorous communities, you'll be okay.

See also, Owen Cook's (RSD) material on threesomes. Very solid.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread