rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

20 years of Las Vegas and probably 100 trips, but I don't do clubs anymore. Vegas is just fantastic. So much "semi-pro" and "good girl" out for a big weekend talent in a town which operates on Game. No where does having cash & lifestyle make it so easy to operate at such a high level with 34 flavors of girls.

The Rhino has been stellar since 2000 or so. I have not been back in years, need a refresh just for fun.

Had two recent trips in last 30 days. I set my 6 key employees/crew up at Marquee with table/bottles. They dropped 4K+. They have low game but the most talented was still able to pull two Latins for some "OMG, I'm having my first 3some at the Cosmo" action. if you can't get swoops with that kind of setup, God can't save you. I was thrilled for them. Should have hung with them but I had "plans" with classic Vegas style "semi pro" retail girls I met in Lingerie store 2 years ago....

McQueen, after reading this should be able to throw some hosting business your way in town.

Cowboy Christmas upcoming, used to hit town far more often, but it brought in some numbers but low talent level as I recall.

I like the logistics of the Wynn-Core and the Cosmo on the other end. If I was younger G, I would 100% stay at the Cosmo. I will take a room there, but I find the rooms/service not at the true luxury level for my taste, but damn fine spot now. I can hide at the Mandarin O walk over and enjoy the Cosmo "buffet".

That said, solid logistics and continuous flow of LA talent through the Cosmo: number one spot for players.

STK was fun with semi pro parade everywhere, but lots of over 30 silicone, not that there's anything wrong there.... Jaleo was excellent food scene, but more restaurant than bar and not good those nights for swooping up groups. Getting drinks and posting up in the ChinaPoblano tables outside their door is an excellent spot.

The Palms is a joke and sliding into some caucasian Rio esque hell. To be fair haven't walked in Rio in a decade, but in the 90s it was Little Miami with a Latin buffet of actual South Florida talent who didn't leave their off strip location.

Peppermill: oh yes all true.

Do not underestimate McQueen's point of jumping in front of the cab line. I'm able to do the same idea but I just go right up and get a black car or limo usually for $50 to $80.

The $10+ for the cab line jump creates same impression at lower cost and solidifes in girls mind you are THE man.... watch the Tingles ramp up. 30 minutes in a cab line will deflate your evening like a busted balloon. In fact if you can't jump a cab line, you're far better off gaming in/adjacent to your hotel.

Messages In This Thread