rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Decided to take a bootcamp and travel.

Quote: (11-23-2013 03:28 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2013 09:19 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It is kind of funny, the South Beach thread I gave a few contributions to, is almost prophetic.

How many guys have gotten straight murdered in South Beach since that?

[Image: lion11+-+Copy.JPG]

I count two, but there could be more. I have to add "staying in a hostel" to my formula for failure in South Beach, although I have seen a fair number of girls hanging around the hostel which is on 9th Street, close to the beach.

I did read quite a bit of the South Beach thread that G-Man pointed out, and his ongoing visualization within that thread of guys being slaughtered, in the event that they do NOT perfect their game in some of those SO Beach circles...

G- may be correct that suit and money and/or creating such impressions work in high end so beach circles, yet those are NOT my circles - and I do NOT even want to get into those circles - at least NOT on an ongoing basis... b/c I do NOT want to work that hard to earn enough money to have that kind of lifestyle - and my budget is much tighter than to be spending to grease doormen or the various investments to get into those circles.

Now, if I were already in some of those circles, then maybe my calculation would come out a bit different. therefore, to each his own.

So, in that regard, of rolling in different circles, I can relate to OP - though I have NOT tried the hostel angle - especially, I am also in my 40s, and it does NOT seem a great fit.

Certainly, a guy rolling in hostels circles is going to have different variables from a guy running suit game or even a guy that is spending less than $50 a night rather than $100 - $500 a night. It does seem that a guy in his late 30s, such as OP, is going to have more difficulties to run in the hostel circles than a guy in his 20s.

I do NOT necessarily buy that a guy staying in hostels or with a tighter budget is going to get slaughtered, unless he is attempting to pick up in those higher end circles.

Messages In This Thread