rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German paysex

German paysex

@vicious

Yeah probably not exactly the smartest third post from my side. No worries, that's all I have to say about p4p. Plus the thread title was indeed misleading, but that ship has sailed now.

@Statsi

Not really to be honest. You have two choices, FKK swinger clubs which I'd strongly advise against. Flabby 45 year old fatties getting fucked while their cuckold husbands watch. Oh boy. Second is just going to a normal Sauna center, they're called "Therme" or "Thermalbad" in German, like thermal. This is not exactly a gaming location though, there's also couples, retirees, families etc. It can be pulled off, but you have to be extremely cautious and overpolite I'd suggest in order to not come off as a creepy and soon to be kicked out stalker.

@OG

Again, I can't stress this enough, I've only been to two other clubs besides the FKK World I described. Both of them around Frankfurt. So I only vouch for this one place. One had maybe a couple more hotter girls but was not chill at all, more like a fuck factory and the buffet was how I'd imagine food in a prison cantina to taste. The other place had a solid buffet, so does the World. It's not a Michelin Restaurant of course, you should expect maybe rather diner-like food or about the level a decent company cantina would offer. Mostly some carb stables to get you recharged, French Fries, Croquettes or rice. Then either some chicken or beef stew or shashlik. A salad bar, some dessert. Hot soup. Bread. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. Fun part is, since the girls work 6-8 hour shifts they get hungry too of course, so sometimes you just hang out with a chick you like and politely hand her the salt shaker.

@DaveR

Same in these clubs, concerning the towels. But I do like the russian concept a lot, just need a sexy secretary which is even affordable here in Bulgaria.

In general, if any of you guys go to this one place I described send me a PM how you liked it, I'm curious. Maybe it's just me fancying this place because of good ol times with great buddies, who knows!

Messages In This Thread