rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Quote: (11-22-2013 01:37 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I took el mechanico advice to go back online and tried POF with a different profile..even though I am going for fat black lizards with tons of kids and tattoos..they not even biting..so yes US online is a dead pool.

Damn, thats terrible. Are u in Tampa like el mech? I thought that was a city with easy women and above average ratios. Not hating but.....why u going for fat black tatted up single moms?

I only started using online sites for american females in the past year. POF and okc. Ive found the quality I attract on there about a point lower on average then I would meet in real life. Ive got a few bangs from it, its not something I would rely on ever but it has its place.

I havent noticed more flakes on it then I would encounter at a bar. My close rate is similar with both, most of the flakes ive experienced usually come down to logistics. I think this varies a lot by city. I hardly come across rude or sarcastic chicks online but I never compliment them either, they have betas doing that all day.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread