rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Online Dating in the US vs Europe

Your observations are definitely in line with my experience online. On Tagged, of the 50 women on my friends list, 43 are from outside the US. Early on when I first joined the site, I tried to hit up domestic women, but it's impossible to get conversation going, and yeah, there's tons of attitude. Just their profiles alone are full of bitchiness, from the tag line on. I ended up using the site JUST for pipelining and connecting with women outside the US. The one domestic that I hooked up with wasn't born in the US - she's originally from Mexico, and believes that you keep your man happy by fucking and feeding him. The others on my list are nice enough, but they aren't bangable (they're older, fat), and some already have partners. The more attractive women in the US are practically unapproachable. I webcam on Skype or Yahoo with a handful of other women around the world that aren't even on my friends list, but it's difficult to get to the point with American chicks. It's easier to meet face-to-face with foreign women than women in our own backyard. I've had foreign women have me in their homes, fed and fucked me. Others have made similar offers. But it's difficult to get an American bitch to meet for a drink. Ridiculous. Too many of them are on that "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" bullshit.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread