rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet

Jakarta Datasheet

Hi, as I have posted before, I had a great time in Jakarta. The only place wilder than Jakarta I know is Wan Chai (Hong Kong) on Sundays. Because it is full of Indonesian and Filipina maids! And they only have one day off.

In Jakarta you will find rich and poor girls, but the preference for tall white guys remains. Even in Bali, among a throng of blond surfers, I was able to pull easily.

I might not be the most indicated to reply the Asian guys queries, but I guess they would do alright (not as well as a white guys, though). The few Asians I have seen in Wan Chai had no problem scoring Indos.

My job allows me to live in any capital around the world (and some other big cities as well). I visited Jakarta to check out whether it would be possible to live there for 2 years. It isn`t! Despite all the attention you get from the girls, Jakarta is the worst city you would choose to live in Asia (among the ones I know, of course). It is dauntingly ugly in some parts, has no subway, traffic jam at any time and virtually nothing to do besides clubbing and shopping. The food is good, though.

Messages In This Thread