rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

An American girl walks into a Kiev cafe.........

Quote: (11-19-2013 03:30 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I not meaning to bust balls but you aren't really ignoring her which is obvious by the fact you pay attention to her in your mind even to the extent you thought it make a good story and recorded her.True indifference is when you don't register them!

Its impossible to ignore someone that loud and obnoxious..
And i totally share the feelings of encountering American women in Ukraine.
I was in Kherson over the summer, took me almost 2 days to travel there from Cali. I get off the train, spend 5 minutes in the corner making out with my gf who had been waiting months to see me and as we're making light loving conversation waiting for a cab I hear the screeching rants of an obese American woman from behind me. I traveled 2 fucking days and was in paradise for 5 minutes with my gf before I had to be disrupted by that shit. My gf looked at me and I rolled my eyes at her which made her giggle and kissed me on the forehead, telling me to "just relax" and that "we'll be home soon."

God bless Ukraine. and please stay the fuck away from the EU

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread